I hope you and your families are all safe and healthy while navigating through all the challenges in our lives since Covid-19 began. I can only imagine how difficult and stressful this must be for you.
Campus Kids is scheduled to begin classes September 8th. While we have implemented safety measures outlined by the Pasadena Health Department, we will continue to make any adjustments necessary to maintain a healthy environment for your children. We have your back!
These are some of the changes we have made:
* No-touch faucets in the kitchen and bathroom
* No-touch soap dispensers in kitchen and bathrooom
* No-touch thermometer for checking temperatures
*Arranged desks to comply with 6ft distancing
* Added “sneeze guards” where necessary
* Assembled no-sharing supply kits for younger children
* Purchased masks and antibacterial hand wipes for each child
You can use your own masks if you prefer.
* Maintaining a supply of disinfectant sprays and anti-bacterial cleaners
to use throughout the day.
* Air purifier and fans to help circulate the air flow
In addition, we have incorporated some new rules in order to maintain safety to both students and teachers.
* All children, parents, and teachers are required to wear a mask while inside the Center.
* Students temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
* Pick-up and drop-off must be on time to insure a safer class area.
Students cannot wait for their class to begin, or to be picked up.
For safety, there will be no waiting area.
* We will no longer provide snack time as a group in the kitchen
Please provide a bottle of water or a thermos of your child’s favorite drink.
* Hand washing and sanitizing will be required throughout the day
Registration forms can be printed and returned by email to email@example.com. Class space is limited in order to follow the necessary safety guidelines. Please return your registration form at your earliest convenience to reserve your child’s space.
If we can all stay safe and healthy, we can get through this. It may be a while before we can let our guard down, but we will get there.
Thank you for your trust in Campus Kids that we will provide a safe and healthy environment, while addressing the academic needs to keep your child on track.
We are looking forward to working with your children again!